Kimber Solo 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frmbama

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience good or bad with the Kimber Solo 9mm? Any thoughts? Looking for feed back or suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have sold several, and everyone that has purchased one from me tells me they are great shooters, they read the instructions where it says to shoot 200 rounds to break it in, and use good ammo, and they say they have no problems. I also have one for myself, I have had nothing but great experiences with it.

gunluvingirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had some probs initially cause when i cleaned it there is a small pin which didnt get back in the right position during reassembly. had all sorts of troubles until i realized the problem.... human error. ;)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i had some probs initially cause when i cleaned it there is a small pin which didnt get back in the right position during reassembly. had all sorts of troubles until i realized the problem.... human error. ;)

Hmmm my SIL aint always attentive. We fired a few different brands...no steel cased. Jammed bout every 3rd shot. What kinda probs did you have?

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned three Kimber Solos and none were reliable enough for me. Some never have issues, but a high percentage of the Solos out there are lemons. Some of them are Jam-o-matics it does not matter how well you follow the break in instruction or what ammo is used. I had one I returned to Kimber twice and it still would not run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom