Knife dealers in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there anybody in Tulsa that has a decent selection of knives. Looking specifically for RAT cutlery, Cold Steel fixed blades...maybe Becker.

Anybody carry any of those?

Thanks!

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there anybody in Tulsa that has a decent selection of knives. Looking specifically for RAT cutlery, Cold Steel fixed blades...maybe Becker.

Anybody carry any of those?

Thanks!

Trails End @ German Corner (just east of Garnett on 116th) in Owasso. He carries Boker, SOG, Syderco, Buck, and others as well as his own hand made Damascus knifes.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have any of the actual Trails End knives? Looking at the site, the prices are ridiculously low...75 bucks for a damascus, stag handled bowie? Are these actual users or just display pieces?

Do they come with sheaths?

I live in Tulsa...its not a long drive, but enough that I would like to know if they are truly worth investing a little time to go look.

Thanks.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try the GADGET COMPANY( 918-749-9963) at 106 e 15th st. tulsa its like 15 and Bostan he has all kinds of cool and very cool knives. also try Oklahoma Police Supply on Admrial (918-836-8027. and the Oklahoma surplus store 39th and Memorial (918-627-4164) they all have good knives.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have any of the actual Trails End knives? Looking at the site, the prices are ridiculously low...75 bucks for a damascus, stag handled bowie? Are these actual users or just display pieces?

I live in Tulsa...its not a long drive, but enough that I would like to know if they are truly worth investing a little time to go look.

Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing about their Damascus knives.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks.

Yes I do. My g/f bought me one of the "TEKC" Damascus bowie knifes and paid like $80. His prices are the best I have seen on hand made knifes. He is at all the Gun shows and sells a lot of knifes.

Stop by and check it out. I'm sure you'll find something there you just can't live without. I always do. Thats the problem. I drive by the place at least 2x a day and can't help but go in to just "look". ;-)

OH & yes it did come with a leather sheath.

Latest posts

Top Bottom