Knoxx recoil reducing stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could someone explain to me how they work? I saw the computer image on their website showing the placement of the springs but it is not at all clear to me how it functions.

I just bought a shotty with one on it, and while i have no doubts that it works, i'd still like to know how it reduces the recoil

thanks

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to know as well, I do know they work though. I replaced the stock on my Remington 870 with one and it was a noticeable differance in recoil to me.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With a spriiiiiinngy.:rollingla Actually, with a spring and cam. Recoil impulse is transmitted on a gradient, and gradually absorbed and overcome by the spring. I'm not sure what the total movement is, but it isn't all that much.

If you've ever had to do a slam-clearance, or forsee butt-stroking in your usage, it isn't what you need, but for what it does, it's good and reasonably priced.

Brian D

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too have just bought one for my mossy 835.Making a dedicated slug/tactical gun and thought it would work good for that.Will install and shoot various loads thru it sunday,will give a report of how well it works.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for the thread drift, but did you all realise that by spelling it "SHOTTY" you arer only saving ONE letter than if you spelled it SHOTGUN??? and you could save TWO letters if you just went with GAGE!:tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom