Kobe Bryant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to believe one man (injured and out of his prime) can make $48.5 million in two years to put a ball through a hoop. The LeBron and Durant conracts didn't even command that much. Granted Durant isnt an NBA title holder, but dayum!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The very reason I don't watch pro sports. I could care less about watching millionaries dribble a ball up and down the court. It just don't twist my noddle.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to believe one man (injured and out of his prime) can make $48.5 million in two years to put a ball through a hoop. The LeBron and Durant conracts didn't even command that much. Granted Durant isnt an NBA title holder, but dayum!

IF he's on the court.... he's making the Lakers A LOT of money. Some people will buy tickets just to see him play before he retires.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a capitalist yesterday, I am today, and I will be tomorrow. I'll never look down my brow at a man who is getting the most out of the free market (legitimately).

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was a capitalist yesterday, I am today, and I will be tomorrow. I'll never look down my brow at a man who is getting the most out of the free market (legitimately).

I'm with ya. If I was 12 feet tall and could make obscene amounts of money putting a ball in a basket, I'd do it too. I don't think there's a single person on this board that would turn down that deal.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with ya. If I was 12 feet tall and could make obscene amounts of money putting a ball in a basket, I'd do it too. I don't think there's a single person on this board that would turn down that deal.

Sad reality is that a lot of these guys end up broke and broken. All that money. All that money. Where did it go??

Latest posts

Top Bottom