Kroger employee shoots, kills would-be robber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be sure and read the comments after the article. Wow, some people have such a skewed definition of right vs. wrong. Basically, since the economy is bad, it is ok to rob stores. Bang my head on wall...

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Be sure and read the comments after the article. Wow, some people have such a skewed definition of right vs. wrong. Basically, since the economy is bad, it is ok to rob stores. Bang my head on wall...

...LOL. this is what I read from April Grays comment... "my poor violent criminal relative was shot for committing yet another act of crime, boo hoo... he must have a little voice in his head, its not his fault..he's poor"

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Society has no respect for the criminal element. When one gets shot in the face they say "Oh well, that is what they get" to which I say- Yeah, no spit! dumbass.

You rob somebody, gun, no gun, fake gun, it doesn't matter. You run the risk of getting shot in the face. If you do get shot in the face, you deserved it. stupid ass people. Who cares what color his skin was? he could be purple for all I care, one less criminal clogging up the system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom