Lady in Need.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, am reaching out to the OSA Community. My Wife as a former Co-Worker who's husband has had a massive stroke, not only do they need your prayers. They are in need of a Hoyer Lift, he is now at home and she is fear of dropping him. Not to mention of hurting her back. Of course they are on limited income. Was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate a lift. As we all know how understanding and helpful our insurance companies are, they of course will not pay for one. Thanks in advance, you can reach me at 405-503-2025 Jimmy

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers sent and you might want to PM RickN, I think he does medical equipment stuff for a living and might have info on getting one.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, am reaching out to the OSA Community. My Wife as a former Co-Worker who's husband has had a massive stroke, not only do they need your prayers. They are in need of a Hoyer Lift, he is now at home and she is fear of dropping him. Not to mention of hurting her back. Of course they are on limited income. Was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate a lift. As we all know how understanding and helpful our insurance companies are, they of course will not pay for one. Thanks in advance, you can reach me at 405-503-2025 Jimmy

Is this what is needed?http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/hab/2488769457.html

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, Is that it? Seems like a good price.

I bet they'd take 250 for it . That means if 5 of us pitched in 50 bucks we could get her one. I'll do 50 towards the craigslist lift. that means we only need 4 more people and someone to go and get it.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, Is that it? Seems like a good price.

I bet they'd take 250 for it . That means if 5 of us pitched in 50 bucks we could get her one. I'll do 50 towards the craigslist lift. that means we only need 4 more people and someone to go and get it.

That looks like a manual one. She might need a motorized one though.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I will see if that one will work. Any help would be great, it's people like you guys that makes Oklahoma the best state in the country to live in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom