PRAYERS & HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Son's has been dating a wonderful young Lady for over a year now. Her Parents and 3 Sisters lost everything to a house fire today. PLEASE keep them in your Prayers, now the help. We run strong on boys, no girls. If your Wives or sisters or the female members can donate anything would be greatly appreciated.....Sizes..
Blouse's.....S-M-L
Bottoms....8-9 in womens, kids 14
Shoes.......7, 7.5, 8
Feel free to call 405-503-2025 if needed. Thank You.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Darn Jimmy, I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll touch base with my women folk, plus, let me know what else you need. To everyone else: I am able to drive anywhere in the metro area to pick stuff up and deliver to Jimmy if you can donate but can't get it to him. Text me at 405-227-4270 and I'll come pick up and deliver.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll see what I can find. You could see if they'd be interested in setting up a GoFundMe account for their expenses during these hard times.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post the fathers sizes too. Try to get a list of other things they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife is not at home so I don't know on the clothing, would like to do something to help though maybe a go fund me account could be set up as someone already mentioned .So prays sent for now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom