Lady in This Video is More Fearless Than Some OSA Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spider alert.

ftg.gif

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny story about a big ass Spider. And sad for the guy who owned it.

Fresh out of Highschool was going to work the summer at an Oil Field buisnes. First day/morning I showed up was barely day break. I was 18 and of the “older” guys was like 30 something had a pet tarantula and he liked scaring the new Guys apparently with it. Pulled in and parked my truck, about 5 of them walks over to the new guys truck to meet me. While we were shaking hands and such he let that spider loose on the hood my truck. I turned and seen it and instantly smacked it, crushed and killed it! Did not know it was a pet. The guy lost it, started screaming and cussing while the others were in shock too but started laughing! The guy hated me from that point on, wouldn’t work on the same crew as I was on etc etc. A week or so went by and I tried telling him sorry as he had the spider for years. He lost it again and came at me slinging fists, I had to sling him roughly around the pipe yard a few minutes. He quit and never came back. He had worked there for quite a few years.

I did have a bad ass truck then too. A 1978 Ford F250 Snow Fighter 4x4.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom