LAKERS fans are just as poor a SPORT as thier team! LOOK INSIDE,, Lots of CLASS here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Lord! He just had to take that shot! He was wide freaking open and not really who was expected to go for it. Jeezzz Louise, they ain't all going to go down! Death threats? Seriously?

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And every time I watch the Lakers play at home and see a celebrity that I never saw at the games before I lose Sooooooooooo much respect for that person after that and then if I see them again later in a movie the only thing I can think is "Ewwww they are a Lakers fan"!!!!

Oh and P.S. Jack Nicholson PLEASE GET OUT OF L.A AND SEE OTHER STATES AND CITIES!!!! PLEASE GET SOME CULTURE!!!!!!! I swear he spends way too much time with the crazy people of L.A, he looks more and more CRAZY everytime they zoom in on him in a game.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tntrex said:
uh 2006 replay official recieved death threats not only against himself, but against his family from ou fan(s)

bad people are everywhere

But that's different... Its football!

Just kidding.. I hate people who are that stupid no matter what state they live in. people need to get a life, even borrow one if they feel that emotionally connected to any game! Unless you have some financial stake in the game (not talking about bets, your own stupid fault) the outcome of a game in any sport should at most bring some emotion. But if you have to resort to saying stupid things like that, you have very SERIOUS problems!

Latest posts

Top Bottom