Lame-o religious "moral" movies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This time of year mom is wont to watch those asinine Hallmark Christmas movies of which there are seemingly dozens, all culminating in the revelation that a local man that has played an integral part in almost every scene of the movie is...you guessed it...Santa Gotdamn Clause.

We're talking about one of the more intelligent people I know, a woman with otherwise good taste in classic films, sitting there wrapping presents or whatnot with a good bit of her attention focused on the screen while these unbelievably corny made-for-TV movies play. Cognitive dissonance, mang.

If I happen to stop by at their house when she is in the middle of one, she'll either retreat to her room or pretend like "I'm not really watching this." because I tend to think I'm Tom Servo and crack wise non-stop.

Hallmark does MST3K?:D:clap3:LMAO!

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
netflix has the MST3K where they do the mexican santa claus movie. its a treat. They have a lot of other gems by the crew. I miss MST3K a lot. Me and my dad piss my mom off when i go over there because we act like mike tom and crow when she watches corny crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom