What is your favorite Clint Eastwood movie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0421.jpeg

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record (zip, zip, zip fire suit on) I never was a fan of Clint Eastwoods westerns.

View attachment 447389

In all reality, I'm not a huge fan of westerns in general. Yeah, I know, I know. :slap: However, I truly L-O-V-E the Dirty Harry movies. In my eyes, he will always be SFPD Inspector Harry Callahan.

But I gotta say, Gran Torino is probably my very favorite movie of his. It's funny, because it really should be the 3rd in a trilogy. Because if you were to watch Heartbreak Ridge, Million Dollar Baby and Gran Torino in that order, he plays basically the same character.

No doubt he's an awesome actor and an incredible director as well. Hell, he's just about the last of his kind and there probably will never be another like him.
There isn't a "best" Eastwood movie. All are great, especially the Callahan series. But, I can pick the worst.....his last, CRY MACHO. He wasn't any longer, could see his shaky steps. Sad he hung on to do that as his swan song. Knowing when to take your final bow is the sign of a truly great man.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn't listen......."Don't Let the Old Man In"........RIP Toby Keith.

For the last several years, every morning in my bathroom mirror, who is that strange old guy. At 3/4 century in December, sadly, that old man got in on me. Checking into a Restraining Order, LEO friend advised that might not be smart to get rid of that old man there, learn to accept, nurture him. Years like a picket fence ridin' in the Bullitt 'Stang......

Latest posts

Top Bottom