Lame-o religious "moral" movies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to worry, it's only how long? It should be something you should enjoy, for someday you won't have that option. Second Christmas with out my father and first Christmas without my mother.

Get wise before your time and appreciate the things that can be taken away from you never to be replaced.

Burn! (It's a joke,I'm not being insensitive)

No in all seriousness, I am sure he is enjoying spending time with his family, just not the movie. My MIL's TV is either on Hallmark or HGTV, period. I have never seen it on something else, unless we are picking up my kids from a sleepover. HGTV I can handle, hallmark, not so much. Though on occassion I have found myself actually paying attention... oh, man I shouldn't admit that.... Only when it's valerie bertinelli. Still hot.

This is my second xmas without my dad. I got all chocked up about it last night. I'm only 35, my kids are far too young to not have any grandpas (the wife's dad passed in 2003). I took my oldest boy to lunch and went for a last minute shop this afternoon to make up for it.

V

VicedKink

I kinda learned a long time ago that morals are individual and you dont need imaginary friends to have them. Now, I do keep imaginary friends. But mainly to keep me company as I am completely alone in life.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching A Christmas Story, but wondering about the other Christmas movies like Gremlins, Lethal Weapon, and Die Hard?

Latest posts

Top Bottom