Land O' Lakes drops 'racist' Native American image from packaging after nearly 100 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're gonna do it
girls_dressed_17.jpg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A private company makes a decision about its branding needs. Oh the horror! THE HORROR!
It's the reasoning behind the decision. If they wanted to freshen up their packaging, then I'm all for it. If they're caving in to SJWs, then I think they're wrong--because the SJWs will take the move as a sign of weakness and keep agitating for more concessions. You never give in to bullies.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the reasoning behind the decision. If they wanted to freshen up their packaging, then I'm all for it. If they're caving in to SJWs, then I think they're wrong--because the SJWs will take the move as a sign of weakness and keep agitating for more concessions. You never give in to bullies.

I'm sure they will take your thoughts on the matter and file them next to the opinions of the SJW then. Some will say it must be changed because of what it might mean. Others clearly say it shouldn't be changed.

Both sides are full of ****. The company needs to look out for its longterm interests, regardless of which side of the issue it ultimately falls on because clearly it's going to piss someone off.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure they will take your thoughts on the matter and file them next to the opinions of the SJW then. Some will say it must be changed because of what it might mean. Others clearly say it shouldn't be changed.

Both sides are full of ****. The company needs to look out for its longterm interests, regardless of which side of the issue it ultimately falls on because clearly it's going to piss someone off.

It appears it pissed you off because someone doesn’t agree with a company being bullied by political correctness.
So one would have to assume your in favor of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom