LaPierre’s wife misusing NRA funds? + Tax Stamp free suppressors in TX??!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NRA, like many corporate organizations in the gun community, exist for the sole purpose of taking your money. Gun Owners of America is a good alternative, their track record doesn’t have the egregious hypocritical backing of gun control and fraudulent mishandling of donations that the NRA and their president do. The only thing the NRA lobbies for is for you to keep giving them your money.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Money is the root of all evil.
For the love of money is the root of all evil.

I'm not shocked by this latest bit of news.
("...all suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...") but if you ever see a situation where an embezzler is taking a bunch of money for their personal use, it's a safe bet they are also taking enough money to keep up the spouse, bf/gf on the side, their kids, etc.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a call from the NRA while fishing the other day; I stopped her mid-sentence and told her I'll keep my membership up but they won't get any extra money from me until LaPierre is gone, and asked her to pass that along.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NY AG can find or fabricate evidence and try to prosecute WLP and wife.
Let the truth be known.

WLP and his cronies are depp ingrained. The membership will have to decide what they want.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a call wanting me to renew my membership. Told the girl,my membership doesn't expire until 2025,and as long as Wayne is in power,they won't get another dime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom