Larue COMPLETE lowers - $200 for AR-15 and $300 for AR10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just a heads up to anyone looking for theirs, they are saying as long as late October for these. I just spoke with them and they had 3500+ orders lol.
Yeah they told me they were trying to get them all out by the end of October and was going in the order they were recieved.

Odds are I'll get my lower from Larue before I'll get my tiller I ordered a month before from Home Depot.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Got my Larue lower in today. But that puppy will not marry up to either my Aero or PWS upper.

Anyone else have fitment issues?

I know the larue is billet and my uppers are not.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
N
Got my Larue lower in today. But that puppy will not marry up to either my Aero or PWS upper.

Now I’m laying in bed thinking about this. Gonna have to go check for fit when I get up, now I’m paranoid. I don’t have any billet uppers.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0

Mine fit all my uppers. Some will be tighter than others but they’ll fit. Pivot pin first then close and use some M.A.N. To get the rear closed.

If you got an AR10 lower, they won’t fit an aero or PWS.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Mine fit all my uppers. Some will be tighter than others but they’ll fit. Pivot pin first then close and use some M.A.N. To get the rear closed.

If you got an AR10 lower, they won’t fit an aero or PWS.
I've used plenty of MAN, I've tried mortaring the damn thing together, and it still will not go. I believe it's out of spec tbh and will require a replacement or the old AK way and use a file.

Taking it down to the lgs today to make sure I'm not crazy first.

Attachments

• 20231010_073539.jpg
    20231010_073539.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I've used plenty of MAN, I've tried mortaring the damn thing together, and it still will not go. I believe it's out of spec tbh and will require a replacement or the old AK way and use a file.

Taking it down to the lgs today to make sure I'm not crazy first.
Mine is pretty snug on an M&P upper I had handy. Typically, when i have real tight uppers/lowers I have to put them together, put the buttstock into my thigh, push the upper back like I'm pushing it into the buffer tube, and then put the pins in, in whichever order they go. That's what I just now had to do. My service rifle in the Corps was like that, and I actually always had to put my rear pin in before the pivot pin. I'm no smith, but my guess is its a combination of tight tolerances and the buffer pushing the upper forward.

Hopefully that makes sense.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Do any pins go in? Front or rear?

They’ll take it back and/or swap it so don’t do any filing or other adjustment.
You might have a one off but I haven’t had any upper that didn’t fit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom