Lawsuit Filed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, wonder why he shot him while they were wrestling? Maybe it's a new submission technique or dude was grabbing his gun. Either way, someone's getting paid.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The real question is - WHY were they wrestling to start with?
From the vidja, this is what I'm tracking - sheriffs get a call on a specific individual in the white lexus; they "make" contact with said individual; he acts squirrelly (still no reason to do anything IMO); then he pops his drugs (or something) in his mouth; deputy then drags him out of the car (the probable cause thingy) and they wrestle; deputy then shoots dude while in a wrestling match...I didn't see when deputy dog pulled his gun, but I only watched the one time. I don't think he needed to get shot - maybe he was pulling the deputy's gun, but I'm leaning that the deputy got scared and submitted him by gunfire.

I'll add that we'll find out soon enough but it's not looking good for Pueblo County IMO

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the vidja, this is what I'm tracking - sheriff's get a call on a specific individual in the white lexus; they "make" contact with said individual; he acts squirrelly (still no reason to do anything IMO); then he pops his drugs (or something) in his mouth; deputy then drags him out of the car (the probable cause thingy) and they wrestle; deputy then shoots dude while in a wrestling match...I didn't see when deputy dog pulled his gun, but I only watched the one time. I don't think he needed to get shot - maybe he was pulling the deputy's gun, but I'm leaning that the deputy got scared and submitted him by gunfire.

I'm with ya until the last sentence. I couldn't see what was going on so I dunno if he had it coming or not. Also, even if the guy was dead I think I would have rendered aid if I was the cop. Just standing around fiddle-farting is REALLY bad optics. All of this is IMHO of course ...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it was an anti-anxiety pill. He was waiting to pick up his brother from the school.

Some of these cops, preachers, teachers should be grateful the people they **** with don't have a parent that's ready to do whatever it takes to make that eye for an eye thing a reality. Or maybe they have, and those rewards just haven't come to fruition yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom