Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was good to see such a big turnout for lunch today! I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves during and after lunch (the working life sucks!), and it was really good to see our friend Annie from OKC. We hope you'll come back and see us! Thanks to you all for making today's LFGST lunch such a success.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great time today. I think it was the most unhealthy meal I have eaten in a long time.

I gotta tell ya. I had protein drink and some cranberry juice on the way up. I was SO TEMPTED to get a burger. But I didn't wanna have my throat swell up in front of you guys. It's kinda unbecoming when you are wheezing like an asthmatic and grabbing your chest like a heart attack patient. Then there's the really attractive blue color your lips turn because you're not getting enough O2.

I'll pass on that experience. Once is enough for me! ;)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about Arby's? Yeah, it isn't particularly fancy but it is one of the only two places to get a decent Reuben in Lawton and I'm a hankerin' fer a Reuben.

Latest posts

Top Bottom