Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, guys ... this week is a bust but next week I'm coming down ... IF Pearl is gonna be there. I need to visit with her about motorcycles @mightymouse ... if she can't make it, then let me know when she can and I'll make SURE I get my butt down that way.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snip:

Damn, the 'ol man have ya on travel restrictions? I can make a call ya know, I know a guy.... :blush:

Haha! Nope! I wasn't thinking and set a doctor's appointment for in the morning. By the time they get done with me I'd have to do no less than 100 to get there in time. Plus, I'd have to blow through a couple of toll booths ... :blush:

I'm just a little afraid I wouldn't be able to talk myself out of ALL that ... ha! :hey3:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, guys ... this week is a bust but next week I'm coming down ... IF Pearl is gonna be there. I need to visit with her about motorcycles @mightymouse ... if she can't make it, then let me know when she can and I'll make SURE I get my butt down that way.
She's got a pretty flexible schedule (it's called retirement), but she also has a doctor's appointment next week. I don't recall the date--I'll check and get back with you.
Edited to add: Her Dr.'s appointment is for Tuesday, so she says she can make it next week.:Heya:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom