Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SCRAP is cheaper but is much more inconvenient for travel - about an extra hour of round trip travel per day from the Lawton area. I would also argue that the pistol ranges on post - stands and the "gong" range - are better than SCRAP. To me less time traveling (not the sci-fi kind) and overall ease of acccess MAY make this a better deal, especially if FMWR really does try to model it on Ft Bragg's Rod and Gun club.

bragg.PNG

I agree, the ride sucks. I'm going to check out Fort sill range on Thursday, and feel it out.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back to the thread topic - lunch!

The next Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team (Fat Guys that like shooting, not a team that likes shooting fat guys) will meet Wednesday (2 Aug 17) at:

Pizza Hut at 6118 NW Cache Rd, Lawton, OK 73505.
1130-ish in the meeting room/family room. Hopefully I will have a sign ready by then.

P.S. The sign has been delayed

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't make it myself, but Pearl may go if Annie comes down from OKC.

I thought I had this all worked out but it appears that all my finagling has been for naught. Rather than say I will be there and then not make it, I'm going to graciously how out this week and try again next week.

Please let Pearl know I'm sorry. And @D.Hargrove ... would you let Jenn know I'm not gonna make it. Thanks, guys ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom