Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your on iPhone, reboot it by pressing the big button it the bottom and the off button at the same time.
Hold them down until they the apple sign comes on, then release. It might take a bit before that apple sign shows up, so be patient. Minute or less
Jesus dude, I'm only 50. I know how to do a hard reset on a iPhone :D Though I did get a iPhone X so I could see the screen better LOL

Actually I'm not getting alerts on OSA for some reason. I had it set to get email notifications. But it should still show alerts at the top right of the page right?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus dude, I'm only 50. I know how to do a hard reset on a iPhone :D Though I did get a iPhone X so I could see the screen better LOL

Actually I'm not getting alerts on OSA for some reason. I had it set to get email notifications. But it should still show alerts at the top right of the page right?

The same thing happens to me. After a while I will stop getting notifications in threads even though they are still active and I still post in them. Haven't figured out why. That's how I "lost" this thread a few weeks back.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, we need that Ballistic Biker dude to show up once in awhile--LFGST lunches just aren't the same without him and his heroic sidekick, Incredible Rod. We need to figure out sumptin'....
Maybe we can do one week a month on a Friday. I'm open to just about any day of the week. My work is done at O dark 30.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sort of in the same boat as Mugsy - work stuff usually gets scheduled for Friday making me a bit iffy; it's also the one day a week that I'm going to eat "out" or go hungry anyway.

All that aside, I wouldn't mind going back to Friday if it worked better for most others.

Rather not get into Friday one week and Wednesday the next or something because I'd probably end up the wrong place on the wrong day two out of three.

Latest posts

Top Bottom