Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys enjoy lunch. And be safe today. Like Mr. Rc508 there I've already had my adventure today. Grumpy locked me in the backyard and left for work. I had to do the walk of shame to the neighbors to borrow a phone dressed in a tshirt, my panties and a pair of muck boots. Oh yeah -- do you think the critters care if my hair is fixed?? Or my makeup?? Yeah, no ... I don't think there is enough therapy for me OR the neighbor ... lmao!! Seriously though, we were both laughing our asses off before it was over. She's a sweet kid, thank goodness!! Her little boy was running around buck nekkid holding his junk in his hands (boy do I remember those days!). I said "Ha! I see you are in about the same shape I'm in this morning!" He just grinned and ran off down the hall. Such a cute kid. I think he's 4 now. Anyhow, had my fun for the day. I'm gonna drink some coffee and clean some house. With my keys in my pocket. Lol

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was it Found On Road Dead? Good luck with the repairs!
LOL So far this thing has nickel and dimed us. The issue is the steering and was supposed to taken care of and getting it fixed was a condition of the sale. Had to have a nasty conversation with the general manager on Tuesday. They did the minimal repair to "slightly" improve the steering. Not real happy with Billingsley Ford right now

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL So far this thing has nickel and dimed us. The issue is the steering and was supposed to taken care of and getting it fixed was a condition of the sale. Had to have a nasty conversation with the general manager on Tuesday. They did the minimal repair to "slightly" improve the steering. Not real happy with Billingsley Ford right now

Next EnS, go to El Reno and check out Diffee Ford. We've traded with them for years, maybe going into decades.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next EnS, go to El Reno and check out Diffee Ford. We've traded with them for years, maybe going into decades.
Thanks for the heads up but not looking to trade it since we just got it in Oct. And cant see driving a hundred miles for service. THeyre fixing it although begrudgingly, after threats of involving our lawyer

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up but not looking to trade it since we just got it in Oct. And cant see driving a hundred miles for service. THeyre fixing it although begrudgingly, after threats of involving our lawyer

Good deal. However, keep Diffee in mind in the future. Besides ourselves, we have heard others here on the forums praise them and their service.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We retired in 2014 and went to Colorado for a spell so that the wife could be near her sisters and have some "sister-time." Since we were living at the base of the mountains at the time, she really wanted our extra vehicle to be a 4WD. Our first visit back to see family in OKC, we went by Diffee to see what they had in 4WD and drove out in a 2014 Ford Expedition.

Oh, and for the rest of you out there, F-O-R-D also stands for "Ford Only Resisted Democrats" and didn't take bailout money.

And of all the many vehicles my wife and I have had in our nearly 50 years of marriage, we've had far, far less trouble with the Fords.

Latest posts

Top Bottom