Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys enjoy lunch. And be safe today. Like Mr. Rc508 there I've already had my adventure today. Grumpy locked me in the backyard and left for work. I had to do the walk of shame to the neighbors to borrow a phone dressed in a tshirt, my panties and a pair of muck boots. Oh yeah -- do you think the critters care if my hair is fixed?? Or my makeup?? Yeah, no ... I don't think there is enough therapy for me OR the neighbor ... lmao!! Seriously though, we were both laughing our asses off before it was over. She's a sweet kid, thank goodness!! Her little boy was running around buck nekkid holding his junk in his hands (boy do I remember those days!). I said "Ha! I see you are in about the same shape I'm in this morning!" He just grinned and ran off down the hall. Such a cute kid. I think he's 4 now. Anyhow, had my fun for the day. I'm gonna drink some coffee and clean some house. With my keys in my pocket. Lol

LOL - great story. Good thing we older boys grow out of that...sort of...kind of....

BTW pics or it didn't happen! :bolt:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL - great story. Good thing we older boys grow out of that...sort of...kind of....

BTW pics or it didn't happen! :bolt:

No pics!! I left out the part where that damned Dawg got out. I was like "Fine, let the pound pick you up. I AIN'T chasing your silly ass down the street in this gitup!" Nero must have known my voice sounded like death coming for him because he stopped dead in his tracks when he heard me holler. Lol Oh, Dawg did too but he knows I can't catch him even on my best day (WITH clothes on!). :pms2:

He was back to the house before Scott was. Apparently it's not as much fun to be a runaway when your running buddy desserts you. And there was me and Nero -- standing in the backyard. Waiting on SOMEBODY to come take pity on us. :lookaroun

What a way to start your day. I didn't even have my cup of coffee with me. :grumble:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to like Ford, before the finger pointing between them and Firestone

I still prefer Ford. Of all the vehicles that my wife and I have had in our nearly 50 years of marriage, we've had a lot less trouble with the Fords than we did with all the others. And, of all the Ford dealers we have dealt with, Diffee Ford in El Reno has been the best.

We'll be moving back to Oklahoma for a spell towards the end of the year. Maybe I ought to try to make one of your lunches. Although, one of the places we are considering for parking the RV is almost 100 miles away, so I'll need another excuse for going to Lawton.

I know!!!! I need more pictures from the Fort Sill Artillery Museum!!!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still prefer Ford. Of all the vehicles that my wife and I have had in our nearly 50 years of marriage, we've had a lot less trouble with the Fords than we did with all the others. And, of all the Ford dealers we have dealt with, Diffee Ford in El Reno has been the best.

We'll be moving back to Oklahoma for a spell towards the end of the year. Maybe I ought to try to make one of your lunches. Although, one of the places we are considering for parking the RV is almost 100 miles away, so I'll need another excuse for going to Lawton.

You are always welcome to any/all Lawton FGST lunches. Just tell us in advance, if able, that you are planning to come so we can try to ensure a good showing for you. You can ask Annie she's come down a few times and we enjoyed some good lunchtime fun

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fort Sill, has a RV park and so does lake Lawtonka.

Latest posts

Top Bottom