Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We did indeed get five guys to come to Five Guys today, plus two gals. Next week we'll try Pizza Hut on the west side. Hope to see y'all there!

Hopefully, I will be able to make it.

EDITED TO ADD: Well, looks like Bull and I will not be able to make the lunches for the foreseeable future. Fort Sill has a lot of additional soldiers coming in which is causing an issue with the DFAC, so our lunch hour has changed to 1230-1330.

Last edited:

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next week's repast at Rib Crib.
Well, looks like Bull and I will not be able to make the lunches for the foreseeable future. Fort Sill has a lot of additional soldiers coming in which is causing an issue with the DFAC, so our lunch hour has changed to 1230-1330.
Well poop. Did they negotiate that change in work conditions with your union? ;)

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully, I will be able to make it.

EDITED TO ADD: Well, looks like Bull and I will not be able to make the lunches for the foreseeable future. Fort Sill has a lot of additional soldiers coming in which is causing an issue with the DFAC, so our lunch hour has changed to 1230-1330.
Summer surge?

Latest posts

Top Bottom