Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was checking my inventory today and found three 20 round boxes of .30-06 180gr soft points (one Federal, 2 Remington) that I must have picked up at some point thinking they were 150gr. Anyone want them and have some 150gr (or Federal/Hornady M1 loads) that they might want to trade? Or maybe swap for .308/7.62x51? I gave $18.27+tax for the Federal and $21.17+tax for the Remington, call it $20 and $23 respectively or $65 for all three if anyone just wants to buy them.

Wanted to check with you guys first, if no takers will post to classifieds in a day or few.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sanford - your Avatar is still freaking me out! It reminds me of creatures from the animated Beatles movie "The Yellow Submarine" (or if a Walrus stole Billy's hair)

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sanford - your Avatar is still freaking me out! It reminds me of creatures from the animated Beatles movie "The Yellow Submarine" (or if a Walrus stole Billy's hair)

That is a scary thought. Maybe we should get some of the little round glasses and have billy wear them to see how close it is.

Dave

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lawton Area OC lunch and meeting

Please join us for lunch. Families are welcome, please feel free to bring the kiddos. OC, CC, NO C is ok. You do not have to be a member of OKOCA to attend. Please feel free to invite your friends. No Guns = No Money Cards will be available, along with membership forms.

Here is the link to their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crock...280839?fref=ts

The meeting is Saturday May 18th at 1:00pm.

It will be held at Crockett's Smoke House.
address: 1508 W Gore Blvd, Lawton, OK 73501

Latest posts

Top Bottom