Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Support Open Carry in Oklahoma
6 hours ago ·

Putting a feeler out to the Lawton area folks, it has been a while since we have had an OC meeting/lunch in your area, we will be happy to have one, if anyone knows of a pro 2A establishment preferably a locally owned restraunt, please let us know. -Dustin

https://www.facebook.com/opencarryok/posts/432365630193479?notif_t=notify_me

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bull finished his heart stress test. Won't know the results until he talks to the doctor, but he said the treadmill was not hard so I would think that is a good sign.

I wasn't able to go with him. My wife and daughter were cast as extras in a movie filming in Dallas, so I went with them. I got to meet Lauren Holly a little while ago.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bull finished his heart stress test. Won't know the results until he talks to the doctor, but he said the treadmill was not hard so I would think that is a good sign.
Well that's good news.
I wasn't able to go with him. My wife and daughter were cast as extras in a movie filming in Dallas, so I went with them. I got to meet Lauren Holly a little while ago.
Have fun!

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like Bull needs more pie...
West side Pizza Hut for Friday?

In all seriousness - I hope his results come back all clear.

Bull just called me with the results a few minutes ago and he is all clear.

I won't be able to make it this Friday. Have to take my dad to an eye doctor in Edmond. Ya'll eat some pizza for me.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone need .22LR? Wind woke me up early this morning so I wandered over to WM and picked up three 225 round boxes of Remington Golden Bullet hollow points for $10.85 a box with tax. I'm going to price gouge and offer for $11 - if any of you want a box let me know and I'll bring to the luncheon tomorrow.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone need .22LR? Wind woke me up early this morning so I wandered over to WM and picked up three 225 round boxes of Remington Golden Bullet hollow points for $10.85 a box with tax. I'm going to price gouge and offer for $11 - if any of you want a box let me know and I'll bring to the luncheon tomorrow.

Gouging #@$%&*! :pissed:

J/K Dude! lol

Mighty kind of ya to offer to help out our fellow fatties that may be in need! :patriot:

See ya tomorrow at the 6118 NW Cache Rd. Pizza Hut!

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't need any, but it is mighty nice of you to offer that up. Glad to see folks looking out for each other.

:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom