Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was fun, even if brief.

Good to see some new faces! Strength in numbers, as they say.... :rubhands:

Yes, it was fast. I was glad to see new folks too.

Dropped by the luncheon, was good to put some faces with some of the names from the board. Pleased to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too. Hope you can keep coming.

Was a privilege to meet you, sir. Hope to see you next week!

Speaking of next week....There is a pretty new Italian joint on Cache Rd. just East of Sheridan on the North side of the road. Pretty much across from Wendy's if I remember correctly. I ate there a few weeks ago and it was very good!
You fellow fatties wanna give it a go?

Ya'll let us know how that place works out. I am going with Bull to his heart test at the VA in OKC next Friday, so we will both miss out on lunch that day.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll let us know how that place works out. I am going with Bull to his heart test at the VA in OKC next Friday, so we will both miss out on lunch that day.

Are they testing to see if he has one?? Or if it has been overdosed by Jalepeno peppers surrounded by calzone dough?

Tell him I hope everything goes OK.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was a privilege to meet you, sir. Hope to see you next week!

Speaking of next week....There is a pretty new Italian joint on Cache Rd. just East of Sheridan on the North side of the road. Pretty much across from Wendy's if I remember correctly. I ate there a few weeks ago and it was very good!
You fellow fatties wanna give it a go?

Hey, You know that place is called "Bella Roma" right?
Not "Bell Aroma".
It might not be the kind of place you are thinking it is.

Dave

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll let us know how that place works out. I am going with Bull to his heart test at the VA in OKC next Friday, so we will both miss out on lunch that day.[/QUOTE]

On behalf of the Lawton FGST, we hope all goes well with Bull's tests.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you like Bella Roma - I am always up for more Italian or pizza. However, I have been volun-told that we little wigs are to attend the luncheon/briefing being given by a big wig tomorrow. See you next week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom