Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But Billy you look like one of the folks that the gang unit or detectives should be rounding-up! You with a shootin' iron may have a different effect upon the diners. :)

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember the government guidance is to accommodate workers' requests regarding furlough to the maximum extent possible, consistent with mission accomplishment. Maybe you can finagle that Monday to a Friday?

We have 8 DAC's in our unit. 4 of us were to take Friday's as our furlough day and 4 were to take Monday's as our furlough day. I picked Monday as my day since I often have to take my wife to the doctor on Monday's anyway.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But Billy you look like one of the folks that the gang unit or detectives should be rounding-up! You with a shootin' iron may have a different effect upon the diners. :)

That's the second time this week you've commented on my appearance. Anything I should know, John? :naughty: (j/k haha!)
What exactly is it about my appearance that bothers or concerns you so much? Do my flowing locks offend thee? Is it my unkempt goatee? Or could it be the scary tattoos? :scratch:

"you look like one of the folks that the gang unit or detectives should be rounding-up!" Ouch, man, that stone you cast kinda hurt.....:(

I like to believe that you're just kidding around at my expense, but many a true word or feeling is expressed in jest.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the second time this week you've commented on my appearance. Anything I should know, John? :naughty: (j/k haha!)
What exactly is it about my appearance that bothers or concerns you so much? Do my flowing locks offend thee? Is it my unkempt goatee? Or could it be the scary tattoos? :scratch:

"you look like one of the folks that the gang unit or detectives should be rounding-up!" Ouch, man, that stone you cast kinda hurt.....:(

I like to believe that you're just kidding around at my expense, but many a true word or feeling is expressed in jest.

Mea culpa, mea culpa - of running my mouth! No offense meant and all such remarks will cease.
Be at peace my friend.:bighug:

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No biggie, John. Just started to feel kinda "judgey" and that I cannot abide. Especially from someone that's supposedly on the same Team! lol
I deal with prejudice every day, man...I'm well aware of how I look - trust me. But I'll tell you this...when I watch the news and see bad guys going to jail - they generally look more like you than they do me! hahaha!
It's all good, my man...

Sounds like there might be a good variety of looks and personalities, so it seems like anyone can fit in - I'm looking forward to it

I'm proud to say that we do have a GREAT group of ladies and gentlemen at our table. I truly feel blessed to have met these guys and their lovely wives. We are coming up on our one year anniversary of meeting up for lunch once a week, every week! It's pretty frickin' cool, actually. Heck, the Fat Guy Shooting Team is the sole reason that I was lead to join this forum! My buddy, Incrediblerod, came across the FGST while searching for gun related info and called and told me about it & I joined that day just 'cause "Fat Guy Shooting Team" cracked me up so much! Been getting posts deleted and threads locked ever since....

And we look forward to meeting you, Skiluvr03! :)

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like there might be a good variety of looks and personalities, so it seems like anyone can fit in - I'm looking forward to it

Just watch out for Billy's unkept goat. :hey3:

I know he spelled it goatee, but I'm sure that was a spelling error on his part!! :pms2:

Dave

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watch out for Billy's unkept goat. :hey3:
:pms2:

Dave
The old goat seldom gets invited to dinner anyway. Seems to prefer old tin cans and laundry on the line to pizza, and its table manners are terrible--that is, of course, when the blasted creature isn't trying to eat the table cloth. Silly goat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom