Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about the Pizza Hut at 6118 NW Cache Rd on the 24th at 11:30 or so. I have a meeting with my CO at 11:00, so I may be a little late depending on how long it takes.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ironically enough, Steve, that is exactly where the other guys suggested that we go while we were at Burgess'!

Sorry that I haven't posted it yet, but, yes...the Pizza Hut at 6118 NW Cache Rd. is the spot. Hope to see you there!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the things we could talk about at lunch Friday is a Lawton FGST group shoot on Labor Day. Since some members, or potential members, might not make it to the luncheon, we could open the discussion here on the forum. What about it, fellow FGST dudes, shall we try to get together on Labor Day and shoot some guns?

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about Hong Kong Buffet for lunch Friday?

eww. :tounge:

It appears that the new restaurant hysteria is subsiding already. I was thinking that if J's E is too busy, we could go a few hundred feet North and grab Taco Bueno.

How 'bout we look at HK Buffet for next Friday? (It'll be better for me to miss that one instead of this one. ;) )

Latest posts

Top Bottom