Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Any of you fellow fatties know anybody that is looking for a job?
It's pretty damn stressful and thankless, the pay is meh and you get to go on call every other week, for a week! (24/7)
And you get to work outside in all kinds of weather! Full bennies....Get paid every week....
All that AND you gotta be drug free. Sound like a wiener? PM for crappy details.

:mad:

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drove down to the Wichita Falls gun show this morning, not a bad show for $5 admission. Pretty wide variety of both long guns and hand guns, most - both new and used - seemed to be a bit more reasonably priced than at many of the Oklahoma shows I've been to lately. If you don't mind the drive or have some other reason to go to WF anyway, might be worth a look while you're there.

A few Garands, including one Springfield that appeared to be a NM configuration with no price tag (if they're ashamed to tag it, I'm not going to shame them by asking!); a few M1 Carbines, one in a laminate stock (poor thing!); several 1903's and close kin .30-06's, at least one scope drilled; a wide variety of 10/22's in various configurations and dress; a few Mini-14's and at least one Mini-30, etc.; even one of the Sig 227's I've been watching for - it might have followed me home if it had been the carry version. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom