Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John/Mugsy suggested Lone Star Steakhouse after we finished our pie on Friday. I opposed, but he seems rather adamant that it's not as terrible as the one and only time I've ever eaten there. (and vowed never to return! yes, it was that bad of an experience and no, I haven't been back...)

Personally, I like the handful of places that have proven to accommodate our group. We range in numbers anywhere from four to eighteen that show up for lunch. Not always an easy task, I might add...

If Lone Star Steakhouse sounds good to you other fatties, I have no problem with it and will go with the majority. Heck, I may not even be able to make it this week because I will be working solo on Monday and really need to work ahead on Friday.

So, speak up, guys...where do ya'll want to eat this Friday?

This Friday will mark the one year anniversary of the rekindling of the Lawton Chapter of the FGST! :patriot:

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John/Mugsy suggested Lone Star Steakhouse after we finished our pie on Friday. I opposed, but he seems rather adamant that it's not as terrible as the one and only time I've ever eaten there. (and vowed never to return! yes, it was that bad of an experience and no, I haven't been back...)

Personally, I like the handful of places that have proven to accommodate our group. We range in numbers anywhere from four to eighteen that show up for lunch. Not always an easy task, I might add...

If Lone Star Steakhouse sounds good to you other fatties, I have no problem with it and will go with the majority. Heck, I may not even be able to make it this week because I will be working solo on Monday and really need to work ahead on Friday.

This Friday will mark the one year anniversary of the rekindling of the Lawton Chapter of the FGST! :patriot:

Can we all fit in Lone Star, get in/out quickly and not be out $20 or more? I may not make it either as Friday is my wife's birthday and I may take off at lunchtime.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'd vote for the Galley Seafood Grill & Bar - but it's a long drive to Morro Bay so I guess Lone Star's as good as any - hah!

Cool beans! Hmm ... beans ... roll that beautiful bean footage!

Latest posts

Top Bottom