Lawton FGST wants to see a FCSTs started!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Lawton Branch of the FGST discussed today how we, collectively, need to push for the Shooting Community to become more culturally diverse.

Accordingly we would like to see if there is support for a Fat Chick Shooting Team (FCST) to self-establish along the lines of the various FGSTs.

What say you OSA community (we would especially like to hear from all three of the women who regularly post here)?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I'm sure that we could change the name to "Shootettes, Hot and Intelligent Team" but I don't think the acronym will work.

Dave

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFLMAO!! Only because I hadn't seen it!! You guys ... I think it's a good idea but I've not met very many women with the kind of sense of humor I have so I'm NOT a good woman to bounce ideas off of if you are trying to appeal to other women ...

(Oh, and I'm only a "perversion" on the days that end with "y" ... Just so you know ... For future reference ... and all ... just in case ... :wink2:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom