Lawton Gunsmith?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the gunsmiths in Lawton? I only know of two, John Axe and Mike woods. Looking for reviews, experiences and or examples of their work. If you have other smith's I would appreciate any info as well. Thanks and Happy Shooting.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like the go to guy for all the guys that shoot over at fouled bore is Casey Estep in Duncan. Or he was at one time for some of them. I need some work done and I been having a hard time getting with him. If I cant get him pretty quick Im going to have to find someone else.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know John Axe. Good fella and does good work. Not sure there is a smith left that has been there longer than him. I've had him do minor work for me but I have seen him build custom 1911s and work on just about everything under the sun.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the gunsmiths in Lawton? I only know of two, John Axe and Mike woods. Looking for reviews, experiences and or examples of their work. If you have other smith's I would appreciate any info as well. Thanks and Happy Shooting.
I've had work done by both Jon and Mike, and have always been satisfied with their work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom