Lawton show report????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who was this vendor? I must find them at the next show.

Hahaha! It was OSA's favorite arms dealer, Rijas! :rotflmao:
I personally avoided their tables like they were on fire, but admired the view from afar...

Just got back from day two. Was only there long enough to do a deal I couldn't stop thinking about from yesterday. Much less traffic right now, but may have gotten the deal today that I may not have gotten yesterday. Pretty pleased with it... Can't wait to shoot my brand spankers new Marlin .357 lever action! I need it like I need a third nipple, but damn if I didn't lose sleep over it last night! haha
(Thanks alot, Kevin, for planting the seed! :P)

The vendor on the West wall selling knives & jewelry reminded me of a shyster used car salesman, but I still bought a cool knife from him. lol
Was extremely disappointed that J&K Bullet Casters wasn't there. Yesterday, I took $200 there just to buy bullets. Ended up piddling it away on other cool stuff that I don't need, but I had fun.
Other than that, I had a good experience with SuperDave running things vs. that Metcalf character. Will definitely patronize any future shows from SD.

It truly was a pleasure to meet Dave and the friendly people from Fuzzy Bunny Tactical/Zombie Gear! Ran into a few people I already know and am sorry that I missed my local fellow Fat Guy Shooters, Steve and Dr. Ratski.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha! It was OSA's favorite arms dealer, Rijas! :rotflmao:
I personally avoided their tables like they were on fire, but admired the view from afar...

Just got back from day two. Was only there long enough to do a deal I couldn't stop thinking about from yesterday. Much less traffic right now, but may have gotten the deal today that I may not have gotten yesterday. Pretty pleased with it... Can't wait to shoot my brand spankers new Marlin .357 lever action! I need it like I need a third nipple, but damn if I didn't lose sleep over it last night! haha
(Thanks alot, Kevin, for planting the seed! :P)

The vendor on the West wall selling knives & jewelry reminded me of a shyster used car salesman, but I still bought a cool knife from him. lol
Was extremely disappointed that J&K Bullet Casters wasn't there. Yesterday, I took $200 there just to buy bullets. Ended up piddling it away on other cool stuff that I don't need, but I had fun.
Other than that, I had a good experience with SuperDave running things vs. that Metcalf character. Will definitely patronize any future shows from SD.

It truly was a pleasure to meet Dave and the friendly people from Fuzzy Bunny Tactical/Zombie Gear! Ran into a few people I already know and am sorry that I missed my local fellow Fat Guy Shooters, Steve and Dr. Ratski.

Yeah, I noticed some good looking blondes at their table a few weeks ago at the OKC Fair Grounds. In fact, my comment about their table made it into someone's signature on here. :urwelcome:

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TBSADAVID and I got there early, just as the doors opened Saturday morning, but we didn't see any name tags for OSArs. Like Firecop said, about 45 minutes of slow walking to get through it, but NO BEANIE BABIES... Thanks Superdave.. Did say Hi to Superdave at the table as we walked in. Left the show with one more gun than I brought, so it was a good show for me... Blitzfike

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey FYI - at least two of those "20-plus" girls were well under 20. I would not post pics here or anywhere unless I was absolutely certain of just how under 20 they were - if for no other reason than to avoid scandalizing the girls or their parents.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought that for a smaller show, it was great! Spent about 3 hours there on Saturday ....... Sold 2 and bought 1 ...... Saw some old friends and some OSA faces that were new to me. Maybe I can find a home for that little AR-22 Pistol next trip .... :) Congratz Super Dave! Well Done!

Latest posts

Top Bottom