Congress gives themselves a $34000.00 pay raise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would send a sternly worded email or hand written letter, but honestly at this point what does it matter,

We have entered the banana republic phase of the fall of America.

Screw it all. Nothing matters anymore.

At this point may not be a good idea, certain government entities may consider you an insurrectionist.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the $174,000 would tide them over until the next war. Name one…just one other place in the US that those supposed to be working can vote for special allowances!
They knew what the score was when the were selected to go to DC and accepted the deal but another perk won’t hurt.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point may not be a good idea, certain government entities may consider you an insurrectionist.

I own guns and am vocal on my thoughts on democrats, the left in general, snowflakes, those confused about what gender they are and what restroom to use, about half the right who are conservative in name only.

I figure I am already on list or two already

Screw em.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the $174,000 would tide them over until the next war. Name one…just one other place in the US that those supposed to be working can vote for special allowances!
They knew what the score was when the were selected to go to DC and accepted the deal but another perk won’t hurt.

You touch upon another major issue, they are able to invest even in stocks of companies that they are trying to legislate or decrease legislation on. They did pass a law that was supposed to eliminate that, however a short time later they voted for no oversight.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
That raise is more than the per capita income of Oklahoma.

quickfacts/fact/table/OK/PST045222

I wish I had the words to express my anger.

These goverment parasites are bleeding the taxpayer. I can't even say that they get paid to do nothing as they are quite effective at actively undermining the values and culture that built this nation.
Nothing to see here, we are just to dumb to grasp the big picture! they are doing this FOR OUR OWN GOOD!!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is hard wired into the human genes to take advantage of stupid people, that are easily manipulated by propaganda from the news media, and to lazy to vote and change it!!! WHY wouldn't crooks take advantage of us, and get richer, if we don't care? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AGAIN, THEN DEMAND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE!! ANYONE THAT OBJECT TO THAT IS A CROOK, DON'T YOU THINK?

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they don’t already it just means I’m not trying hard enough.

Whenever I hear we don’t write the laws, we just enforce them…. that’s the other side of the coin.

At this point compliance is commensurate with convenience.

8007246D-4207-4C7E-BDA6-8F75A721E929.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom