Lc9s rental?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking into a lc9s for the ole lady but would really like her to shoot one first so not wasting time buying and selling to find the right one.

So looking for someplace in okc area or Tulsa that would have it for a rental piece maybe.

Sent via message in a bottle

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking into a lc9s for the ole lady but would really like her to shoot one first so not wasting time buying and selling to find the right one.

So looking for someplace in okc area or Tulsa that would have it for a rental piece maybe.

Maybe a member up there around you has one to let her try. That would be nice. I can almost guarantee she will like it. Light and they nailed that trigger on the S models! The trigger is super nice.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We looked at one when in atwoods last night. I think I would like it. She was unsure.

She has never fired a striker fired pistol (I don't own one). She mainly shoots my/her smith 10-5, a buck mark, and my 1911.

She dislikes the raspberry lcp 380 she had to have. And now going to hopefully trade/sell it off to fund next gun.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BDC Gun room in Shawnee will hook ya up. They have rental for $15 a hour or will let ya shoot 5 rounds for 5 bux to try before ya buy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom