Learn me sumptin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I make my own slings.
Yes, it's long. I'm.. Fluffy, OK?
Also partly why I make my own...

387536456_284185391189562_2974712364155636_n.jpg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it looked familiar then read description and got flashbacks of the forgotten 2qt with mre powder pack mixed in it...
View attachment 421155
:puke:
Only made that mistake once!
You're sposed to dump some in your mouth and take a drink and swish it around. It's like orange candy, but you definitely never make it into its intended purpose.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tubular webbing is a REALLY good idea. It can to be hard to find in earth tones, which I prefer if you have to leave it behind when you rap off. It keeps the wilderness experience a bit nices.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it looked familiar then read description and got flashbacks of the forgotten 2qt with mre powder pack mixed in it...
View attachment 421155
:puke:
Only made that mistake once!
Gif I hated that stuff. I just dumped a little in my mouth like Jevapa said and just chugged water. Made the mistake of forgetting the drink mix in the cantered a few times, learned my lesson quick.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll stick with my two point. Not operating just heading to the deer blind typically on an ATV for most of the 1.5 mile distance, then walking the rest of the way.
The single point was fun when shooting AR competitions and that seemed to be it's only purpose.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy who is a retired Leatherneck ACQ O (who also gets 100% disability compensation from the VA) said y'all call it a 5qt strap. kinda funny that it's a GP strap but we name it after the canteens.
Yeah I’ve only ever know canteen strap or 5qt strap. Never heard GP strap before today lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom