Learned my lesson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well after frezzing my butt off this morning, I climbed out of my tripod and made my walk back to the truck. What did I find when I got back to the truck? A game warden sitting in his truck next to the road! And guess what else? I had my orange beanie on but NO vest! That's right I forgot to put my vest on. It was in my backpack that was on my back. The best part is..... The citation is only $221!!!

I'm not one to cry when I get caught in the wrong so I won't start now I messed up and I know I did. Just thought I would remind everyone to wear it!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You in a heap of trouble, boy!

awww.corgifan.com_blogger_justice.JPG

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ouch... This morning I thought about my blaze orange hoodie that I was wearing, has a few years on it and is long on orange and short on blaze. Sure do not want to give the GW a $221 decision to make.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was that actually 221 freakin dollars it was around $30.I guess I should take that **** with me next time I go out.A local known poacher shot two doe from the road on posted land got caught red handed dragging them out and had only one doe tag left got a $225 fine.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hunter Orange

All furbearer hunters and trappers pursuing furbearers during daylight hours must conspicuously wear either a head covering or an outer garment above the waistline consisting of hunter orange while hunting during any antelope, bear, deer or elk firearms (muzzleloader or gun) season in any open hunting area (zone, county, or area.).

Im just saying!!!

hubmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after frezzing my butt off this morning, I climbed out of my tripod and made my walk back to the truck. What did I find when I got back to the truck? A game warden sitting in his truck next to the road! And guess what else? I had my orange beanie on but NO vest! That's right I forgot to put my vest on. It was in my backpack that was on my back. The best part is..... The citation is only $221!!!

I'm not one to cry when I get caught in the wrong so I won't start now I messed up and I know I did. Just thought I would remind everyone to wear it!

Did he give you the option to plead guilty and pay the fine on the spot for a reduced fine?

My neighbor had a brain fart and forgot to put his tag on the deer, it was attached to the outside of his backpack laying next to the deer. The game ranger said if you plead guilty and pay the fine right this minute it is $100 or you can go home and fight/pay it later for a fine of around $250... Took his debit card number on the spot and issued him a receipt for $100.

Hub

Latest posts

Top Bottom