Leather gun belt suggestions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiskeyPapa

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will echo anyone that likes the beltman belt. I have had mine for 2 months now and I Love it. Nothing special just a quick ship belt In my size. It is stiff and well made.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The loopers are nice . A good coat of neets foot oil and roll them up and place a rubber band to hold them together and they darken up nicely and also helps to loosen them up a bit. I like the Allen screw Buckle attachments way better than the snaps or screws I've had before. Right on your budget and a local company. Crossbreed make a belt I really like but not having seen one in person I opted for the looper.

bigpapacolt

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm sure you've already purchased one by now but if not, I would recommend checking out Crossbreed belts. They come with a lifetime warranty. I have two (different colors) that I have worn for several years and love them. I noticed that on one of the belts one of the screws that hold the buckle in had came out. I called and asked if I could purchase a replacement screw and was told that is part of the lifetime warranty and sent them to me on his nickel. I received it within the week and couldn't be happier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom