Show me your challenge coins and leather slips...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure which companies made these, as I was the recipient, not the issuer.

Challenge Coins.jpg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a question, if one has an armed forces challenge coin, is that stolen valor? I only have a couple USCCA challenge coins, just curious.
I was given all of mine while I was a contractor imbedded in a unit. I’ve also never carried them. I’d come home and to them in a drawer.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being retired from the Army, I have lots of coins, some mean more than others! I've never carried one around with me except when I was in a unit that had given us unit coins and if your out and a buddy coined you and you didn't have yours you had to buy a round if you did have it he had to buy, so you took your chances! But I've never heard of a leather slip, what the hell is that???

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being retired from the Army, I have lots of coins, some mean more than others! I've never carried one around with me except when I was in a unit that had given us unit coins and if your out and a buddy coined you and you didn't have yours you had to buy a round if you did have it he had to buy, so you took your chances! But I've never heard of a leather slip, what the hell is that???

Just a squarish leather pouch made to fit a coin. It keeps your coin from getting beat up by other stuff in your pocket, such as pocket knives, flashlights, pens, etc.

Plus, if you're a leather fanatic (like me :rolleyes2) it's just something esthetically pleasing to the eyes, hands and especially the nose. The smell of good quality tooled leather just makes me...

1676946196722.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom