Legislator to Gun Manufacturers: Relocate in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.tulsabeacon.com/?p=113

http://www.shotshowblog.com/south-dakota-here-in-force-to-recruit-firearms-industry/

After reading on the SHOT Show blog about how South Dakota reps are attendig SHOT 2012 to convince gun and gun-related manufacturers to move to their state, I was wondering if Oklahoma legislators were doing the same. After a brief search on Al Gore's internet, it turns out they are. It seems Oklahoma is courting the gun industry as well, boosted by one of the lowest ever ratings from the Brady Campaign. It seems liberals are actually good for something.

:thanku:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st thing. Did you get Al Gore's permission to use his interweb?
2nd thing. I sure would like to see some of the major gun people come to Oklahoma.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn. I saw today's date on the top of the page. Didn't see the 2008 date at all at the bottom of the story.

So, sounds like South Dakota is maybe a little more current in seeking gun industry jobs. That's a shame.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st thing. Did you get Al Gore's permission to use his interweb?
2nd thing. I sure would like to see some of the major gun people come to Oklahoma.

You mean like Tony Rumore, Preston Pritchard, John Nawlin Sr., Marshall Luton, Dr. Barry Greyson, Mike Cyrwus, The folks at Badlands (Sammy Feeback, Steve Suttles, Bobby Whittington)?

We got some peeps here in OK. Just sayin.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean like Tony Rumore, Preston Pritchard, John Nawlin Sr., Marshall Luton, Dr. Barry Greyson, Mike Cyrwus, The folks at Badlands (Sammy Feeback, Steve Suttles, Bobby Whittington)?

We got some peeps here in OK. Just sayin.

Little companies is great, but BIG is better. Like say.... Smith&Wesson?

Latest posts

Top Bottom