Let’s hear some under $40 Christmas gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we're just going to give everyone a $25 gas card from 7-11 or Shell and be done with it. No sense in worrying about it, they aren't worried about what they're going to get us....zip.
Could buy some junk off of Temu but nah.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm in need of suggestions for the secret Santa gift to send my OSA member. Most people already have a knife or 2 they already like.

Whoisitrlly

Marksman
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Under $40? Just get me two of these and I'll be happy as a clam.

1701663353387.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we're just going to give everyone a $25 gas card from 7-11 or Shell and be done with it. No sense in worrying about it, they aren't worried about what they're going to get us....zip.
Could buy some junk off of Temu but nah.
Heard some talk about Temu today. We all know it's a website from communist china.
It was on Kim Komando. She said that it offers cheap mediocre products in exchange for Temu to gain every bit of information your cell phone or computer has to offer. Bank accounts, credit card numbers and so on.
Same as tic toc.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I went out to the OKC Outlet Mall out near Council and W. Reno to look for some gifts for a church small group get-together with Dirty Santa after eating.

While we didn't find the store we wanted to find (evidently closed down), we did find a place called Pepper Palace. Lots of spicy products for those that like their food spicy. She bought two gifts that were a four-pack of different spicy BBQ sauces. If I remember right, those were around $40 each.

They also had a chart over in one corner that gave the "heat ratings of the different peppers."

Latest posts

Top Bottom