Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l69_armorgod_Deucedeuce.jpg

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l69_armorgod_Deucedeuce2.jpg

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l69_armorgod_Deucedeuce1.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Now THAT'S the best lookin' rifle I've seen so far! :woohoo1:

Call me plain, simple, old-school - even crazy :screwy: but I firmly believe that all that aftermarket crap and tacticool gidgets and gazmos hanging off these rifles that I am seeing is nonsense. :disappoin A good set of iron sights and maybe a good light and your rifle is good to go. :thumb:

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now THAT'S the best lookin' rifle I've seen so far! :woohoo1:

Call me plain, simple, old-school - even crazy :screwy: but I firmly believe that all that aftermarket crap and tacticool gidgets and gazmos hanging off these rifles that I am seeing is nonsense. :disappoin A good set of iron sights and maybe a good light and your rifle is good to go. :thumb:

Have you ever shot one with an EOTech or Aimpoint on it? I can't see how anyone would prefer to not use one and instead opt for iron sights only. They allow for very quick target acquisition....there's a reason the people over in the sandbox have them you know...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever shot one with an EOTech or Aimpoint on it? I can't see how anyone would prefer to not use one and instead opt for iron sights only. They allow for very quick target acquisition....there's a reason the people over in the sandbox have them you know...

Yeah...probly so. But when I get mine, it's gonna be rolling around in the floorboard of my patrol car...be drug in and out, banging along the console and the door on it's way out, thrown in the back seat of my truck and so on and so forth. Besides...the ever changing weather conditions reak havoc on electronic optics! They either fog up, or you gotta give it a minute for the batteries to energize it when you switch it on - nothing but trouble.

I just want a no nonsense rifle without a bunch of frills. :anyone:

DrBaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Which aftermarket crap, tacticool gidgets and gazmos are you referring too? I agree with your comment about iron sights and a good light. I'm not sure what the gids and gazs might be??

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which aftermarket crap, tacticool gidgets and gazmos are you referring too? I agree with your comment about iron sights and a good light. I'm not sure what the gids and gazs might be??

Stuff like vertical grips, railed forearms, flat top receivers, bipods, various flash suppressors, bull barrells, fluted barrells, flip up sights :blahblah:

Just my personal preference...YMMV of course. :thumb:

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stuff like vertical grips, railed forearms, flat top receivers, bipods, various flash suppressors, bull barrells, fluted barrells, flip up sights :blahblah:

Just my personal preference...YMMV of course. :thumb:

Once you shoot an ar15 with a vertical grip you will probably have a different opinion. Especially for a fat guy like myself.

I think that m & p has a flat top with detachable handle though :thumb:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once you shoot an ar15 with a vertical grip you will probably have a different opinion. Especially for a fat guy like myself.

I think that m & p has a flat top with detachable handle though :thumb:

Yeah...I think you're right. No prob...I'll just leave the handle on it.

If I did get any kind of aftermarket stuff, it would probably be a vertical grip...I dunno. I'd hafta shoot one with and without before I bought one.