Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobbsr88

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ai216.photobucket.com_albums_cc141_dobbsr88_ardpms.jpg

Crappy picture,but you get the idea. DPMS AP4

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here is mine after my recent transformation. I need to pick up some rail covers. I just haven’t decided what covers to get yet.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Since I get a lot of requests for my specs I might as well post them

I started off with a Bushmaster post ban m4 type carbine that I bought back in 2000. It had the fixed tele-style stock and all.

I replaced the a2 upper receiver with a del-ton flat top upper receiver. Everything but the upper receiver is still Bushmaster

I took off the permanent muzzle break. The barrel is only 14.5 inches so I had to permanently attach a phantom flash hider.

The sights are Midwest industries. The front is their rail height flip up. The rear is their ERS flip up sight.

The rail is the rifle length YHM lightweight free float hand guard. It has their anti rotation pins and the screw on end cap. It locks up very nice.

I replaced the fixed Tele-style stock with a commercial magpul CTR. I actually like the commercial CTR stock better than the milspec CTR Stock because of the spacer pad.

I cut down my existing Post ban a2 front sight base to a low profile gas block.

I added an ambidextrous sling mount to my buffer tube.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? No Docter optic on top of the Trijicon? POSER! :laugh6:

That looks about like my M4. I took a picture with it the other day when I was qualifying on the M203 range. It had the M203, quadrant sight, PEQ-15 and M68 and all I was missing was my surefire mounted on the side. Sucks having all that crap on there.

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of mine... and it's for sale too:D

It's a DTI 16" M4 Upper with a YHM Gas block Flip up Front sight, GG&G A2 Rear flip up sight, a Troy MRF-C free floating quad rail, on a DPMS lower with an A2 stock. I haven't shot it in this configuration, the lower still has it's cherry.

When VLTOR gets off their butts and ships a very important part to Josh-L, I'll have another one to post...

[Broken External Image]