Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My completed Noveske. 16" with 12" monolithic, 2x8 Nikon M-223, and Troy BUIS

ai921.photobucket.com_albums_ad56_257wby1911_IMG_1989.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking 12.5" SBR ... But the more I think about it, I think a 14.5" with pinned flash hider would be good enough. Nothing fancy, just a reliable rifle that I can grab for anything.

What price range are you looking at? I have a Noveske Swithcblock upper with an AAC Blackout 51T, pinned on a 14.5" barrel that's coming up for sale very soon. Less than 2 mags run through it and it looks brand new.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What price range are you looking at? I have a Noveske Swithcblock upper with an AAC Blackout 51T, pinned on a 14.5" barrel that's coming up for sale very soon. Less than 2 mags run through it and it looks brand new.

I really like to stay true to brands. Meaning I am wanting a BCM upper. I built a spike's gun and used as much Spike's parts as I could. I'm weird like that.

The lower is their newest iteration. Really nothing special except the rollmark is new. My serial number is just under 300. Saw a pic of a guy that had 000. That would be awesome to have.

BCM's finish is one of the best I've seen. The trigger on it I'm not too happy with. It has a lot of creep. But this will be just a go to rifle so the trigger isn't my concern.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BCM is what i'll be getting for my next rifle. Ended up selling my pof-usa lower and stuff and gonna start saving the lump sum to get one of the 16" recce midlength models...... i cant wait.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made fun of the BCM fan boys over on arfcom. So far, the only thing I can tell about them is they make a decent lower thats very much in spec. Their prices seem really decent on their uppers and parts. I'll post some pics when I get my upper on my lower. Thinking about the 14.5" with the pinned PWS FSC556 and LaRue 9" rail. Might as well do it right while I'm at it.