Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stag upper I picked up and new Noveske matched pair SBR project. Picked up the matched pair from Steve at Cold Hand Arms. Great guy and a great deal on the pair. I'm super excited. Now I need to find $400 for the 11.5 or 12.5" Noveske barrel.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_ARs_ba4d2d80.jpg

Hey Dustin,

It probably doesn't matter to you, but Noveske is running a deal where you can send in the Noveske lower you own and with the purchase of a Noveske SBR upper, they will Form 4 it for you and send it all back to you directly when the paperwork clears at no additional cost. I'm thinking about doing that with my stripped lower. You loose the use of your lower while waiting for it to clear but hey, no engraving required! :)

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that on M4C, but their complete uppers are awfully expensive. I might see if they can build me an upper with with upper I bought and do that though. That would be cool to have a factory SBR from them. And that it would be form 4'd directly to me from out of state. :D

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't decide between the 10.5" Light Shorty Basic or the 10.5" Light Shorty Switchblock. I'm not a big fan of the SWS rail, but I do like the Switchblock option.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's wrong with the SWS rail? I actually like mine better than my DD Light.

- Andy

Don't get me wrong, I think they're very high quality and have better features than most. It's the weight of them I don't like. I'm in love with Daniel Defense rails and Troy TRX Extremes. For me, light is right! :)