Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn I must say that's a sexy picture. I used it as inspiration for a couple photoshop edits myself. Though the pictures and editing was all done from my phone so I was pretty limited. I picked up a g23 today. It's pretty sick!

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b320_stopngo_5395ea75.jpg

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't remember if I posted my rifle here or not. I was looking for a 1-4x scope for possible 3 gun or another EOtech, but got an Aimpoint PRO from a forum member here for a great deal, instead. I'm currently in the process of building another AR around a Loki lower.

Don't mind the crappy indoor lighting.

LWRCi M6A3
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Postie. Don't have the scratch for a transferable and not sure I'd spend it if I did. I love shooting machine guns, but I'm not sure I like it $15k worth.

I thought a form 4 for a new silencer sucked. This form 3 took 1/3 of the time but the wait was 10x more excruciating.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Postie. Don't have the scratch for a transferable and not sure I'd spend it if I did. I love shooting machine guns, but I'm not sure I like it $15k worth.

I thought a form 4 for a new silencer sucked. This form 3 took 1/3 of the time but the wait was 10x more excruciating.

I would imagine so. Even though the wait was 10x more excruciating the fact that the price was 1/10th of a transferable should help. ;)