Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_ARs_febcd53f.jpg

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope this thread never ends!

I'll be posting a new picture next week after my US Palm Battle Grip comes in. Hopefully it will fit me a bit better than the A2 grip. I'll be ordering my first reddot in 1-2 months as well, just gotta decide what I want. Do you guys think Eotechs are on par with Aimpoints particularly in their durability?

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I'll be ordering my first reddot in 1-2 months as well, just gotta decide what I want. Do you guys think Eotechs are on par with Aimpoints particularly in their durability?

I went with the Aimpoint Micro T1 and have zero regrets. From all the reading I've done (and I did a lot), I don't think anyone considers the Eotechs as reliable or bulletproofed as the Aimpoint.

Good luck,

Alan

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use my Eotechs pretty hard and have zero problems with any of them. Other than battery life I don't think the Aimpoints have any advantage over the Eotech's... This is only my opinion though, YMMV...