Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
attachment.php

My humble submission.

Last edited:

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya man I know. I was just giving you a hard time for the 'paying for quality' comment. Has Dustin converted you to TA44's? I think he got the idea from me....

He's got a TA44 now. :) He actually got his before I got mine because I waited on LaRue to get them for way too long.

This!!! I even got mine with a 15-25% discount from some random site I found. Enough to cover the Larue mount I bought.

As many times as I recommend different products to only hear about "how much it cost", I always like to warn people as not everyone buys into that philosophy.

Last edited:

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This!!! I even got mine with a 15-25% discount from some random site I found. Enough to cover the Larue mount I bought.

As many times as I recommend different products to only hear about "how much it cost", I always like to warn people as not everyone buys into that philosophy.

You say random site. How are you sure it is real? Seems a little too good to be true

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You say random site. How are you sure it is real? Seems a little too good to be true

Seeing as I registered it with Trijicon and was never informed it was fake, I would say I am in the clear. If Trijicon said it was fake, I would have let them know where I got it and reverse the charges. When I said random, I meant I found it randomly. The site had a long list of positive references. I do my due diligence before ordering from sites I have not ordered from before.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow!!! That is nice!
Thank you.

Your KAC just gave me a boner. Did you buy that locally or order it off the interwebz?

I got it online. But I did find one shop in Shawnee, OK that deals in Knights. They just could not get a hold o the 18" gun.

Now I got to say its one of the nicest ARs that I have had and I had a lot of them over the years.