Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image-2070370623.jpg

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swapped the stock on the Noveske to a Magpul Fixed Carbine stock. I also zeroed the new to me H1 for the Mk18 and ordered a Vortex 1-4x for the empty LaRue mount. When my T1 arrives from LaRue the H1 will move to my AK.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your rifle looks sharp! The only personal change I would make is sliding the front sight back and putting the torch on top. It's easy to operate and isn't in the way of your sight.

EDIT: sorry, not sure how I missed the previous posts!

I'm going to move it back and work with it. I think it will be better at the 12.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swapped the stock on the Noveske to a Magpul Fixed Carbine stock. I also zeroed the new to me H1 for the Mk18 and ordered a Vortex 1-4x for the empty LaRue mount. When my T1 arrives from LaRue the H1 will move to my AK.

How do you like the fixed stock? What's the advantage over an adjustable?

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the fixed stock. It is the perfect length for me, works with and without body armor. Only real advantage is that I don't have to worry about someone messing with the position of the stock.

I need to get of this forum. I keep buying crap. Now I wanna try the fixed stock!

Latest posts

Top Bottom