Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_20in_20WOA_20AR_15_100_0492_Small_zpsc667e134.jpg

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_20in_20WOA_20AR_15_100_0495_Small_zpsa20a6ce6.jpg

Slightly less terrible. Need to get out sometime with the good camera.

ETA: This is what made me like the FDE color. 11.5 months out of the year in OK it blends in with the grass!

Want to paint all the black FDE, and then hit it with a little Foliage Green or something similar, and some tree bark brownish color.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell us about your scope. And I'm the one who gave that dog a limp.

The scope is a Vortex PST 2.5-10x32. It is first focal plane so the crosshairs maintain zero at any magnification. I got the mrad model. The mount is an American Defense QD mount. Here is a link with more info.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-viper-pst-2-5-10x32-ffp-riflescope-with-ebr-1-mrad-reticle/reticle

Where did you get that sling?

http://www.sandstormcustomrifleslings.com/

The sling on that rifle is a 2 point adjustable sling with HK style hooks. I have another one on my sbr project that is a single point sling. I really like them and they give a unique look while being high quality. That sling is black and OD green while the other one is two different shades of brown.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got part of my Vortex order in and temporarily mounted. I may cancel the rest of the order because I really like this setup and don't think I 'need' HS turrets. Also, picked up something else to keep the other guns in my safe company until a friend comes back to collect it. Didn't see a SCAR thread so posting here.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got part of my Vortex order in and temporarily mounted. I may cancel the rest of the order because I really like this setup and don't think I 'need' HS turrets. Also, picked up something else to keep the other guns in my safe company until a friend comes back to collect it. Didn't see a SCAR thread so posting here.

Very nice TOES......
For been

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Very nice TOES......
For been